It's one of everybody's choices..Being an amateur..Is it because they like it?
Of course not , but it's safer,easier,touchable,available,logic and smarter.
It bears no risk.It's free of the professionalism stress.It's far away from the fear of loosing the prestige. Being an amateur and accepting to be one of them , offers you a transparent shelter.A shelter where you can hide all of your handicaps , complexes , self mistrust.It's very cozy and practic and you can carry it everywhere.
It's trendy too..Nowadays everybody has become an amateur at some thing.
I do believe there are two different kinds of amateurs:
1.The ones that are conscient of that and don't use it as a tip of security.
2.The ones that disguise their selves under the safe frame of being an amateur...
Launching one self as an amateur at something , is a pure disguising strategy .We can call it : The art of transparent masking and editing of our deficiencies.
Ok , ok this may sound too harsh , but if we ponder on it for a while we could get the point of the above statement.
I'm an amateur too.I'm an amateur at arts , that is : photography, cinema,dance,creative writing. But I have to admit sometimes I feel bad of using this etiquette for myself ..It's not that I want to be called a professional , I hate it because I think of what I said above .Because I think that I'm choosing the easiest way for not accepting I'm a beginner.
One should accept this if he/she wants to progress I think!
It can be dissapoiting at times , but would be the best muse for you to improve yourself and advance! It's hard but it pays!!!
- Albanian digital and analogue photographer with a huge love for alternative printing process and all other avantgarde mixed media techniques. All of the work in this blog (photos,writings) except the ones whose source is shown , belong to the blog author.Do not take them without permission.This work is under protection!
book covers from my photos
My work has been published here :
- Tiger Stores International Contest book
- Saccades Project New Work
- FOURX5 art zine
- Inspire First
- Cirkumfleks magazine N1 (1)2012
- Ape on the moon zine
- Saccades Project Featured Artist
- power h blog
- Photoshop Tutorials Page
- Cirkumfleks magazine
- Euphorie Photography Blog
- Siountri Languages School
- 123 inspiration
- Defeated magazine
- spotlight of the day at UTATA
- Contrasted Gallery
- 6th issue of Flood Zine
- Flood Zine Blog
- Saccades Project 7th Gallery
- Cyclictone magazine
- Bonjour Bohemian
- Visualize us
- Fast Lab
- Istanbul Info
- Le Negatif Mag
- Inspire First
What Photographers said about my work
Creative Common Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
I've been to 121 cities in 17 countries
Eni is an explorer that:
does their own thing
is happy with a roof and running water
flirts with danger
Travel cred: great
Czech Republic: Prague
Denmark: Lild Strand
Denmark: Lindholm Hoje
Denmark: Tornby Strand
Denmark: Torup Strand
Macedonia, Republic of: Ohrid
Macedonia, Republic of: Skopje
Montenegro: Sveti Stefan
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► 2008 (111)
- Elhamra - Ndertesa "Feniks"
- I'm a bad painter.. Who cares:))
- Ndihme njeriut te paafte ne gjuhen e software!!!
- Soneta-Te verteta
- Ndjenja me e bukur (2003)
- The irresistible choice: Being an Amateur!
- Klientat, shtetesia dhe karakteristikat e tyre...
- Give her a reason to be a woman...
- 1 vit ne blogosfere!
- Aventurat e Hikikomor-Enit !
- The power of beauty
- Hikikomori- eremitet e koheve te sotme
- Ambrose Bierce dhe "Fjalori i djallit"
- I'm famous:))
- ▼ May (17)