Last day I was just passing through Galata (Beyoglu,Istanbul) and I came across these peruvian singers.I love their kind of music and the instruments they use.Makes the melody so relaxing.They' were also selling some ethnic objects as well , cool things! It was the first time I came accross some peruvians and I enjoyed this experience..To keep on with this country's atmosphere I'd like to share one poem of a peruvian poet , whose poems I find spiritually so powerful!Hope you'll enjoy too!
There are in life such hard blows . . .
I don't know!
Blows seemingly from God's wrath;
as if before them
the undertow of all our sufferingsis embedded in our souls . . .
I don't know!
There are few; but are . . . opening dark furrows
in the fiercest of faces and the strongest of loins,
They are perhaps the colts of barbaric Attilas
or the dark heralds Death sends us.
They are the deep falls of the Christ of the soul,
of some adorable one that Destiny Blasphemes.
Those bloody blows are the crepitation
of some bread getting burned on us by the oven's door
And the man . . . poor . . . poor!
He turns his eyes around, like
when patting calls us upon our shoulder;
he turns his crazed maddened eyes,
and all of life's experiences become stagnant,
like a puddle of guilt, in a daze.
There are such hard blows in life.
I don't know
- Albanian digital and analogue photographer with a huge love for alternative printing process and all other avantgarde mixed media techniques. All of the work in this blog (photos,writings) except the ones whose source is shown , belong to the blog author.Do not take them without permission.This work is under protection!
book covers from my photos
My work has been published here :
- Tiger Stores International Contest book
- Saccades Project New Work
- FOURX5 art zine
- Inspire First
- Cirkumfleks magazine N1 (1)2012
- Ape on the moon zine
- Saccades Project Featured Artist
- power h blog
- Photoshop Tutorials Page
- Cirkumfleks magazine
- Euphorie Photography Blog
- Siountri Languages School
- 123 inspiration
- Defeated magazine
- spotlight of the day at UTATA
- Contrasted Gallery
- 6th issue of Flood Zine
- Flood Zine Blog
- Saccades Project 7th Gallery
- Cyclictone magazine
- Bonjour Bohemian
- Visualize us
- Fast Lab
- Istanbul Info
- Le Negatif Mag
- Inspire First
What Photographers said about my work
Creative Common Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
I've been to 121 cities in 17 countries
Eni is an explorer that:
does their own thing
is happy with a roof and running water
flirts with danger
Travel cred: great
Czech Republic: Prague
Denmark: Lild Strand
Denmark: Lindholm Hoje
Denmark: Tornby Strand
Denmark: Torup Strand
Macedonia, Republic of: Ohrid
Macedonia, Republic of: Skopje
Montenegro: Sveti Stefan
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (57)
- ► 2008 (111)
- Safari jone i fundit!/Our last safari
- Ka diçka prej alkoli ne ajer
- Human behaviour
- Shi-Gan (a.k.a Time) - A mirror of our complexes!
- Hidherim i Sforcuar...
- Birthday girl!
- Peruvians in Istanbul
- Dalldisje vere
- Some truths about my blog :)
- If I gave you a ticket--Nese do te jepja nje bilet...
- Share your favourite quotes!-Ndani me ne theniet t...
- Questionnaire - Ankete!
- Open air theatre
- Questionnaire - Which movies scare you to death?
- A life ceased too soon:(
- Dum çun pra mo!!!
- Çfare nuk bejne shqiptaret:)
- ▼ July (19)