Sunday, October 12, 2008
Because life's poesy is hidden on tiny details!
© Eni Turkeshi Photography
This wednesday i had the electricity off at home.i noticed once more how much addicted i was to electricity and all other equipments that work using it.
and i hated it:(
instantly lighted some candles and started to think that nowadays candles were used mainly because of the lovely ambiance of them to create some romantic and cozy places.
but i was merely thinking of that:)
i was looking at them,enjoying the warm light that came out of them,sniffing their calming sandalwood odor, observing the trilling shapes of their shadows at the wall.
i kept doing this for some time and i noticed how rarely i do this generally now.
I mean that is uncommon for me now , to sit down and observe something , focus at some point and try to perceive things this way.
i'm so out of time, we're se out of time! always rushing ,always in a hurry to accomplish something, to bring a matter to a conclusion.
And every other detail , except for this matter , seems so in vain and so unnecessary!
That's maybe why we have lost interest and don't care any longer for many life essentials and values.We have forgotten to sit and ponder!
At least i'm aware of this foible of mine.
So ,taking advantage of the situation i was forced to be, i abandoned my attention and let my mind go free, let my eyes ramble on .
I stayed this way for about one hour and i can definitely say, i enjoyed it a lot and felt quite released after it.
Sometimes it's necessary to get yourself secluded from the quotidian hustle.And just sit and ponder , or just try to experience many things we generally have desisted.
Because ,life's poesy is hidden on tiny details!
- Albanian digital and analogue photographer with a huge love for alternative printing process and all other avantgarde mixed media techniques. All of the work in this blog (photos,writings) except the ones whose source is shown , belong to the blog author.Do not take them without permission.This work is under protection!
book covers from my photos
My work has been published here :
- Tiger Stores International Contest book
- Saccades Project New Work
- FOURX5 art zine
- Inspire First
- Cirkumfleks magazine N1 (1)2012
- Ape on the moon zine
- Saccades Project Featured Artist
- power h blog
- Photoshop Tutorials Page
- Cirkumfleks magazine
- Euphorie Photography Blog
- Siountri Languages School
- 123 inspiration
- Defeated magazine
- spotlight of the day at UTATA
- Contrasted Gallery
- 6th issue of Flood Zine
- Flood Zine Blog
- Saccades Project 7th Gallery
- Cyclictone magazine
- Bonjour Bohemian
- Visualize us
- Fast Lab
- Istanbul Info
- Le Negatif Mag
- Inspire First
What Photographers said about my work
Creative Common Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
I've been to 121 cities in 17 countries
Eni is an explorer that:
does their own thing
is happy with a roof and running water
flirts with danger
Travel cred: great
Czech Republic: Prague
Denmark: Lild Strand
Denmark: Lindholm Hoje
Denmark: Tornby Strand
Denmark: Torup Strand
Macedonia, Republic of: Ohrid
Macedonia, Republic of: Skopje
Montenegro: Sveti Stefan
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (70)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (57)
- Stambolli- me te apo pa te?
- Nje rast tjeter i shemtuar
- Blogger bllokohet ne Turqi:(
- Rruga me gropa e kinematografise shqiptare
- If we only could stop life slipping away so insens...
- Martin Parr
- Because life's poesy is hidden on tiny details!
- Drilon Serenity
- Herds and Tillage
- Albania- September/October 2008
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2007 (187)