It's been a while I have been tagged by Kim to write the (6,7,8,9th sentences of the 123rd page of the book I'm reading)..
Sorry for my delay dear Kim, I've been really busy and just could hardly finish my albanian book of Artan Fuga "Rrota e mundimit" , plus keeping on with Jerzy Kosinski's "The painting bird" which is another goodie..
"Rrota e mundimit " a.k.a "the wheel of torment" was good ..I enjoyed it a lot..loved his differently reasoning and how he described,argumented on many social aspects.He definitely has an odd , but effective argumenting style.And he's a great observer.I recommend you this one,definitely!
And regarding Kim's book tagging I'm writing down the sentences of an interior design book I'm reading at work , since this one is in english:) at least you'll learn something new on the curtains:)
Book Source: The Curtain Book
Writers:Caroline Clifton-Mogg & Melanie Paine
"When several elements are hung together at one window , the fitting details become more complex.
To make the curtains look full and luxurious use interlining- a soft blanket layer between fabric and lining which will also improve insulation.For a finishing touch,include a border,in a contrasting fabric,running vertically,set in from the edge of the curtains.The border fabric can be of different colour or texture from the main fabric-perhaps a length of old ,delicately patterned silk or paisley cotton".
Now I tag Zhapik,Elais,Klodi,Emigrant,Belle,BBC,K+,Karmapolitick,Selfmaderadio,RockyGirl,
Brisku,BBP1K,Minerva,Massia,Krasta_Krau,Edrus,Mumsbest,Perjetesisht te Panjohur,Tena.
Miq te dashur ju lutem ndani me ne fjalite e (6,7,8,9, ) te faqes se 123-te te librit qe keni ne duar per momentin.
- Albanian digital and analogue photographer with a huge love for alternative printing process and all other avantgarde mixed media techniques. All of the work in this blog (photos,writings) except the ones whose source is shown , belong to the blog author.Do not take them without permission.This work is under protection!
book covers from my photos
My work has been published here :
- Tiger Stores International Contest book
- Saccades Project New Work
- FOURX5 art zine
- Inspire First
- Cirkumfleks magazine N1 (1)2012
- Ape on the moon zine
- Saccades Project Featured Artist
- power h blog
- Photoshop Tutorials Page
- Cirkumfleks magazine
- Euphorie Photography Blog
- Siountri Languages School
- 123 inspiration
- Defeated magazine
- spotlight of the day at UTATA
- Contrasted Gallery
- 6th issue of Flood Zine
- Flood Zine Blog
- Saccades Project 7th Gallery
- Cyclictone magazine
- Bonjour Bohemian
- Visualize us
- Fast Lab
- Istanbul Info
- Le Negatif Mag
- Inspire First
What Photographers said about my work
Creative Common Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
I've been to 121 cities in 17 countries
Eni is an explorer that:
does their own thing
is happy with a roof and running water
flirts with danger
Travel cred: great
Czech Republic: Prague
Denmark: Lild Strand
Denmark: Lindholm Hoje
Denmark: Tornby Strand
Denmark: Torup Strand
Macedonia, Republic of: Ohrid
Macedonia, Republic of: Skopje
Montenegro: Sveti Stefan
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (57)
- Can we give sorrow a shelter?
- Festivali i filmit te gruas ne Stamboll
- Vetevrasja e çadres
- Pay attention to these blogs please!
- Fotografi te bera sipas pikturave te femijeve
- Ekspozita jone e pare! :)
- Ekskursioni yne i fundit: Kıyıkoy&Vize
- Spooky nature:)
- Disease Risk Index
- Roza rozina çelin trendafila...
- Tagged by Kim: open book
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2007 (187)